Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prank Calls / Message

Prank Calls / Message

Warning : Please do not try this on people with whom you are not familiar. You may end up behind bars. And if this is not interesting to you, then please stop watching documentary films.

Moral of the story is in the last para… :)

The below narrated incident just happened yesterday between Mr Smart and Ms Cute. Initially Ms Cute tried to play prank with Mr Smart. He knows its Ms Cute and yeah finally Ms Cute told who is she. But its Mr Smarts turn.

And he had this another number which he’s gonna surrender from tomorrow. He just realized that Ms Cute played a prank on him and its time for him. So he just sent a message to her. The following is the unedited conversation between them.

Smart : Hi.. Pls note my new number.. And stay in touch.. bye

Cute : Who is this? Sorry I lost my contacts

Smart : Lost your contacts??.. I don’t think you ve ever contacted me even when you have my number.. And this is the excuse everyone is giving now days…

Cute : Who do you think I am?.. may be you got me wrong.. I think I am in touch with all my friends..

Smart : Anyway keep in touch atleast from now on… good night…

Smart : Guess who.. least you can do is guess who I am… let me find out whether I am still in your mind or not

Cute : How long have I known you

Smart : Its good that you do keep in touch with your friends… May be I am not one of those important to you.. whom you know for last one year..

Cute : Seriously.. I did lose all my contacts.. can you please tell me who you are?

Cute : Hey do tell me who you are yaar.

Smart : Not a problem.. Let it be.. I will not disturb you anymore.. sorry..


By this time Ms Cute really got annoyed and called Mr Smart.

Smart : Hello…
Cute : Hello… whoz this
Smart : hey don’t you remember me… we ve met last year
Cute : who are you.. whats your name
Smart : You don’t even remember my voice… I am not sure whether you ll remember me or not
Cute : tell me where and when did I meet you
Smart : We met in your college somewhere in April or May…
Cute : hmmmm… hey I don’t remember… is it inside or outside college
Smart : (He got little bit confused. So he wanna play safe) I met you just outside the college
Cute : what date exactly… tell me… and whats your name yaar
Smart : (He quickly searches a name in her friend list. Yeah that name is not there in her friends list) I am ******… yeah we ve met last year April… I am not sure on the exact date… its somewhere around March or April
Cute : I normally don’t speak to strangers… how did you get my number.. and enakku ******nnu yaarayum theriyadhu
Smart : Hey… nee than number kudutha… when we met last year… And don’t think its just a prank call… I am changing my number from today… just thought of reviving our friendship..
Cute : (By this time she really got confused) I normally don’t give number to strangers.
Smart : (He now want to act smart) Ok then.. I am sure you are not going to believe me… bye good night… (Disconnects the call)


And again starts his SMS…

Smart : I am really sorry.. just thought of reviving the friendship.. And don’t think its just a prank..

Cute : yea no offence

Smart : we have even spoken for 30 mins once over phone.. And I don’t wanna tell the whole story.. Seems that you ll not believe me whatever I tell you..

Cute : Cause I trust memory.. And I know I don’t talk to strangers

Smart : ohh.. pls trust that.. but it dosent mean that you should not trust the people.. And we ve spoken for atleast 30 mins on your friends birthday..

Smart : Hey why cant we be friends from atleast now on.. You know my number now na..

Cute : Sorry, I don’t remember you.. So as fa as it concerns me it’s a prank



By this time.. Ms Cute really got annoyed with the calls and messages… Came online and where Mr Smart waiting for her… So after some initial mokkais he started the topic…

Smart : so u dont want my friendship huh :(
bye
Cute : ??... enna sollara
Smart : oops
wrong window
Cute : hahaha
who does not want ur friendship?
Smart : adu oru friendu...
Cute : if u want i will talk to him/her
Smart : she just messaged me
;(
Cute : ohh
Awww
Smart : wait.. I ll give her number
Cute : Peru enna
Smart : avalukku en peru ________ nna theryadhu
Cute : oh.. hey loosu!... u ARE tht nperson!... idiot!
Smart : she knows me only as *******… :P
Cute : poda!


Atlast she realizes that its Mr Smart whoz playing prank…

Smart : Ok then.. good night.. wont be disturbing you henceforth.. I ll leave u as a stranger only..

Cute : Please don’t.. I realize who you are.. I am sorry I forgot you..


Now I leave it to your imagination as who is that Mr Smart and who is that Ms Cute.

And yeah the morale of the story is “Murpagal seyyin Pirpagal Vilayum” and “A man reaps what he sows.”

14 comments:

Lancelot said...

me the first...

Lancelot said...

i guess i know both of them... :P :P

Ramani... said...

No Lancelot... I dont think you know both of them... I think you know one of them... But not sure.. :P

Y.S.I said...

you reap what u sow a??
hahaha
and i know who are the two great great people :P

Ramani... said...

Oh yami... onakku rendu perayum personalAve theriyumnu enakku theriyum... :D

Lancelot said...

appo ennaku antha MR Smart yaarunu theriyum :P

Ramani... said...

Mr Smart indha oorulaye yen indha olagathulaye oruthar than.. :D

Lancelot said...

before deepu akka stomach burnifying- naan neenga sonnathai aamothikiren... :P

Sandhiya said...

ahhh....!!!
so yaru adhu Mr.Smart*** n miss cute??
good 1, courtesy poturkalam ... :d:P

Vidhya said...

lol...Mr.Smart neeya???:O...

Unknown said...

semma conversation ponga!!!:D
aanal andha "Ms Cute" oda prank call conversation olso u shud have added!!neenga vangina bulb theriya vendaam!!:p

SaiKrishnan said...

I know I know :D

SaiKrishnan said...

I know I know :D

Lancelot said...

You have been awarded. Please check http://lancelot-oneofakind.blogspot.com/2009/03/cute-is-innocence.html