Thursday, July 16, 2009

Whatever!!!

This is nothing to do with Vivek's (http://levelheadedidiot.wordpress.com/) whatever blogs!!!

I ve read it somewhere... It shows how difficult for a man to convince a girl.. Although girls uses the words like whatever, anything or you decide, they just cannot come to a conclusion.. :P

Whatever / Anything and You decide

Men: What to have for dinner?
Women: Whatever..
Men: Why not we have Pizza?
Women: Don't want, lot of calories
Men: Alright, why not we have some chinease
Women: Yesterday ate chinease, not again?
Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood no good, it ll affect my digesition
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women : Whatever..
Men: ok what should we do now?
Women: Anything
Men: How about watching movie? Long time we didn't watch movie, lets go to satyam
Women: noo, its no good... waste of time
Men: How about we play bowling, do some exercises?
Women: Exercise in such hot day? have u gone mad?
Men: Then find a café and lets have a drink
Women: nope.. it will affect my sleep..
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: Anything
Men: Then we ll just go home
Women: You decide
Men: Let take bus, I will accompany you
Women: Bus is dirty and crowded. Don't want
Men: Ok I ll drop u in my bike
Women: no... what if my relatives see both of us??..
Men: Alright, then we walk. Take a slow walk
Women: What??.. to walk with empty stomach?.. no chance
Men: Then let's have dinner first
Women: Whatever...
Men: Eat what?
Women: Anyting....
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: You decide

Ohh... Dont ask me what happened to that guy... Anything might have happened... whatever, you decide... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha!! That was super cool
And thanks for mentioning my blog :)

Srividhya Lalitha Srinivasan said...

lol!! :D Good da.. i was laughing as usual for the posts :D u should continue writing..